Friday, October 19, 2012

Bookmarks!

Now what the heck can we do with an envelope that has to do with reading? Well, I'll tell you.
 
Ever look for a fashionable bookmark and you don't want to use a shredded piece of paper that happened to be lying around? Well, use this!
 
From your recycle bin, cut a small rectangle from either the lower left or lower right and done! Make sure that the corner is fairly big enough, like mine found below!
 
 
Isn't he cute??? He's adorable. And he keeps my page in place!
He sits right on the corner of my book and makes sure that my page doesn't move!
 
 
This is quite handy too in workbooks, and in spelling books like I'm using one presently! On three more I wrote "Group 1", "Group 2" and "Group 3." I can see it when I'm looking down on the book and know exactly what I need. And compared to sticky notes, doesn't it look a bit neater than sticky notes? You can use them too as little reminders, such as "CHECK HERE!" or "GET LAUNDRY!"
 
I've made mice, wombats, bears and even turtles! What are you going to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment