Friday, October 11, 2013

Life isn't fair.

Fair.
Life.
All they have in common is I.

I.
I am,
The one thing in common between life
and fair.

You can be a fair skinned person
With beautiful locks
Glittering eyes and
A youthful smile.
But how is your life?
It has ups and down,
Twists and Turns,
And not everything is
In black. Or White.

Or maybe you're a life-guard,
With a slimmed body by a red suit
Safety skills to be envied
And a well paying job, in the summer.
But how is everything else in your mind?
Are you worried that this will be the summer
That something awful will happen?
Will you make enough to make it
Into the college of your dreams?

I know that Life isn't Fair.
But I know that it has me
To be afraid of
Because if I know the truth about
Life and being Fair
Then all I need is
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment