Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Eventually 2

I've prayed for years for the man of my dreams to step in and save me from the loneliness
I've asked for him to be strong, gentle, able to dance and have a sense of humor
I've asked for a man that is protecting, loving, decent, and mild
And I now have such a man

I have a man who is loving from a distance
Who steps away when He believes I need a moment to grow
He is tall and handsome
And wants to dry all of my tears

I have a man who is strong and praises my world
Who protects me from the disasters of life
He may not dance but does try when I ask
And his sense of humor matches well with mine
 

I have a man who is loving, playful and wild
Who releases my wild side, is cheerful
And is funny, strong and protecting
In his arms I feel safe and beyond our years

I have this man and I believe he is the one 
This is the one that will be by my side 
His traits are all that I search for
I wished for the man 
And he arrived 
No more wishes for me

<3 span="">

No comments:

Post a Comment