Thursday, May 10, 2018

Laugh Even More

I really hate bringing up old memories
but this is better than throwing away keys
I want to bury all the things I remember
From any time with them from January through December

This is essentially a break up letter to the boys
Who discarded me like one of their toys
Every date and mistake that once occurred
Led me down a path that eventually unfurled

There is no other place I'd rather be
And every moment helped me believe and see
That happiness was only one man away
Nowt that he's here and I want him to stay

Love nudged me at the time to wait
All this while I thought it was only late
But now I'm glad that  love was right all along
Because before clearly I was in the wrong

Live a little, love a lot, laugh even more
Time gives us what we need and more

No comments:

Post a Comment