Wednesday, June 26, 2013

13ucket List Pictures!

I thought I owed you at least a couple of pictures from my adventures since you are following my adventures! I hope you enjoy following these and others that are soon to follow! 

3. See something in town that I've never seen before! This farm is nearby and they make their own chocolates! And yes, I tried one of theirs and it was delicious! I of course bought a couple to share with my mother. ☺
5. I dressed up at the midnight premiere of the Rocky Horror Picture Show! I went as Princess Rapunzel of the Planet Naboo with my trusty sidekick, Pascal the Iguana! Hey, it worked well enough that I got in for half price! ☺
9./19. While Geocaching we came across the town conservation center so of course i had to take a picture! The conservation center is not only used to save animals and protect the wildlife so that others may enjoy it in the future when everything is made in chrome but it is also the start of many lovely walking trails and running routes. We unfortunately did not find any geocaches', but when we get the canoe we will try again!
10. Yes, yes I know that I just posted these cuties but I couldn't post a picture of the establishment that I went to! The local dinette that I love so much hasn't changed in years! Which isn't a bad thing when you only like your eggs a certain way in the morning! The dinette is still adorable, and even more so now since it's owners daughter just had a little baby girl! ♥
12. I entered a radio contest! I probably won't win, but it was fun trying!
16.1 I probably drove by this place a hundred times and never actually stopped in. Gooseboro has been in business for over 50 years serving ice cream, hot dogs and other yummy summer foods! One down, two to go! ☺

18. So I didn't run or walk a marathon BUT I do know a few cool cats that did run and walk this marathon! I know the layout of the track of one in my town so one of these days I'll head down there and actually walk it!
19. I went geocaching! This is a geocache, literally stashed away in a stone wall. We signed the book and moved on to the next one... which happened to be in the middle of a river. Maybe we'll get that one next time! One down, one more to go!
20.1 Okay, so this place was kind of cool... it was the first law museum in CT! It was open to the public during the marathon (see #18) so my dad and I got to check it out! One down, two more to go! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment