Monday, June 3, 2013

No Rules White Pumps!

White Jacket, Yellow Scarf, B/w polka dotted tank, blue jeans, white pumps
Oh look! A rare picture of me! Eek! 
As you can tell it was a gorgeous day out and I went for a hike... in heels! I would recommend it, it was actually fun! 
 I didn't know what to do with that yellow scarf until I did laundry and it ended up next to a polka dotted tank top and *idea!* I wore it all together! I went out with a few friends before hand and had to wear the white jacket. I'm not sure if you can see my awesome white pumps but I've gotten into wearing them everywhere since I can't wear them to work; they're too high! 

Prices are as follows! Hope you can beat me in the shopping wars! ☺

Clothing Item
Price
Glasses
$ 1.50
White Jacket
$ 10.00
Yellow Scarf
$ 5.00
Polka Dotted Tank
$3.00
Jeans
$20.00
White Pumps
$20.00
Total
$59.50

No comments:

Post a Comment