Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gals Night Out (2)

It was a beautiful night for a GHOST HUNT. And a perfect night to pull out my new clothes! I went out with my girl H and we had a blast. She wore her skinny jeans and little black heels and (my) favorite sweatshirt, and she must have been so much warmer than me!
As for me, I LOVE Old Navy! (I go there at least once a month!) And so I took it all out yesterday. Starting from the bottom I had my little black shoes, the ones that I wear e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e. Literally. I love them so much. I had on brown Old Navy long shorts, then a pink tank, an unbuttoned 3/4 off-white sweater and topped it all off with a black belt. I was meeting up with a few friends and I didn't want to be show offy so I didn't wear makeup or jewelry.
Turns out, the night had turned out better than I had hoped! Good luck on your end! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment