Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ice Cream Date

Howdy! And here comes the end of September, already, sigh. Always a favorite month. The trees are changing color, lots of bonfires and did I mention its almost Halloween?
This little number came from another girl who sat next to me during a summer class. Cute outfit? Yes. Snobbish person inside because she payed way too much for it? Double Yes.
Mine, dare I say it, was more than likely $100-$200 cheaper than what she wore that day. And you want to know why? Because the white skirt with the very faint blue stripes was, oh, from my favorite store on Earth. And that blue shirt? Yea, I bought that a few years back for a trip. And the white tank top? Came with another shirt that was already on sale. And that belt? Oh that belt has a funny story. See there is someone called Santa Claus who thought that my favorite one had become too ratty for public viewing last Christmas. I do think perhaps this entire little number only cost me say, $12, and that includes the white sandals that I wore with it to match the off white tank top.
 
Think you can beat that? Let me know!

P.S. I went out to ice cream with a girl friend that night. It was perfect because it was so light coloured! -E

No comments:

Post a Comment