Sunday, July 28, 2013

Ex Boyfriend Prank

So, today we were discussing the best phone pranks that anyone has ever pulled on another person and I thought of the best prank that I had pulled on my then-boyfriend.

The following is what transcribed between my then-boyfriend and I one school night:

* Ring Ring! * I checked the caller ID and it was R.
Me: (Picked up the phone) "Hello?"
R: *Launches into a very romantic poem that he wrote himself*
Me: *after a brief pause* "One moment, let me go and get Elizabeth..."
Me: *Dying of laughter on the floor as I pretend to get 'me'"
Me: "Hey R! How are you?"
R: "... I just read to your mother a poem that I wrote for you."
Me: "Did you really? How did she take it?"
R: *Really long pause...*
Me: "R? Are you alright?"
R: "I'm... going to see you tomorrow..." *Click!*
Me: *As soon as I heard the click, I cracked up again!*

The next day when I said hello to him he turned bright red and wouldn't tell me what was in the poem that he 'read' to my 'mother!' Best prank that I've ever pulled on a boyfriend! ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment