Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mission Ambition

Your ambition
To offer me a proposition,
(Which I approach with much suspicion)
Of a coalition
Due to a precondition
Brought on by a lack of permission
With an omission
Of a definition
For an expedition
That offers a rendition
Of our current association
Has placed me into a type of submission. 

 In addition,
It is tradition
For the technician
To have some intuition
Or at least a premonition
Regarding the condition
Or the disposition
Of the other in this coalition.

Plainly said, I am a limited edition,
Who will not tolerate repetition, 
Or a technician
Who has become a politician.

I deserve a pediatrician, 
Or a physician
That works for a musician.

There should be some opposition,
Family tradition,
Minimal competition,
And above all a transition,
To the recognition,
That we are no longer in the same position.

I believe we have the imposition,
To use our healthy condition,
To complete the intended mission.


No comments:

Post a Comment