Sunday, September 22, 2013

Kielbasa and Rise Medley

This dinner was amazing. I made it twice, once by myself and the second time when my friend stayed the night with me!
I bought the kielbasa on sale at Stop & Shop (that place is awesome!) and had no idea how to cook it. Come to find out, my mother puts it in the frying pan, my father boils it and everyone else just puts in the crock pot. Well... not me! I actually found a recipe online that pointed me in a different direction: cook it!
I put it in the oven for 20 minutes under 375 degrees and while that was cooking I boiled water and added the rice medley! In half an hour dinner was done, posed perfectly on the plate and really really delicious! I made it again for my friend and she had no idea that you could make kielbasa in the oven like that so she was amazed at how delicious it came out!
So, you try it and let me know how it came out... I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment