Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sangria

I'm not sure if you're aware, but I enjoy a glass of wine when I can have one! As for tonight, I had a glass of Pinot Noir and I enjoyed it, but what I really would like is a glass of Sangria!

Now, Sangria really isn't a wine by itself, but more like a bunch of wine's combined together! Delicious!

What you need to do is combine a couple of wines in your fridge (best after a party when everyone brings a white or rose wine!), cut up a couple of fruits, and keep it cold!

I've had a few Sangria's, each one as different as the wines that are made in each winery, but I've yet to come across a bad one! I've heard people doing one white to one red, two reds and a white, or a red with a ton of fruit. You really can't make a bad sangria! However, it might be the best idea to not mix wineries. Find a winery that you like (or a label if you don't live near one like I do) and mix theirs. Their wines often mix better together because they're from the same soil, grown by the same person and on and on.

Enjoy it how you will!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment