Thursday, December 9, 2010

Velveteen & Unicorn

I know two boys that mean the world to me
Both are tall and through my guises can see
Still are able to ignore my advances
But have with me attended a few dances
We've been through it all from deaths to homework
Calling each other names from sweetie to being a dork

I miss them both and they certainly know it
Without their pranks and jokes I feel like shit
I miss their faces their voices and their touch
Only hugs please! Thank you very much!
We've had classes together and bus rides too
Usually never running out of things to do

My Velveteen I met long ago in sixth grade
And slowly over time a friendship was made
As we grew older we started to talk more
The classes we had together totaled four
We went out only on one single date
But right now he's living in another state

My Unicorn is an odd one and all know that
Always one to be on top getting on there stat
Living in the now and he wants to be a nurse
Probably considering knowing me now a curse
If your hear him sing you'll know why he's great
Gorgeous voice handsome face nothing else to debate

Velveteen's name came about in a funny way
Try asking boys about fairy tales and see what they say
I told him to read the story of The Velveteen Rabbitt
It stemmed from my comment of a silly Dabbitt
He has a bunny in his hat for his magic act
Hes a good friend to have and thats a matter of fact

Unicorn wants to become a nurse although he is male
But because of his smarts I know he won't fail
Unicorns are rare and his personality is too
He sets his mind anything he wants to do
I believe in him and I think he knows
His caring self through his tough manerism certainly shows

These are my boys  I miss them dearly
I have loved them almost fearlessly
Neither I have ever upon wished any harm
And both have thier own certain type of charm
Both are absent in my life that is crazy
Because of them I will never again be lazy

No comments:

Post a Comment