Sunday, November 6, 2011

Teaching [4]


Dang girl!

You know how much I love shopping in my own closet, but today I couldn't resist! You know when you have those really bad weeks when you lose your job, end up in the nurse ward at school and have too many allergies that you end up having a bloody nose in class and you just have to go shopping? Well... that's what I did. And look what I found! [Well, and a few girl friends helped too, remember kids, never shop alone!]
Today, we found these adorable pumps that are white with a nice bow on the front and put me two inches higher off of the ground, which is a doable height I will admit.  They were definitely in my price range, only $20! Can you get any better than that? 
When we got back I looked in my closet and found this outfit just staring us in the face. Literally hanging in the closet together. It consisted of the lovely skirt I am so fond of, a white '50s era belt, and a spotted see through shirt! The shirt was 'fixed' by placing an off white shirt underneath to make it more formal. And with a dash of jewelry it came out fantastic!

Look for the wonderful bargains in your closet's girls, and your price range stores too! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment