Friday, March 2, 2012

Double the Profit


I picked this little number up on my way walking in between stores on a warm weekend. Literally, someone was wearing it and I thought why not grace her with the best form of flattery, Imitation!


 

The first way I wore this outfit is pictured above, with the green patterned tank top and a off white tank top underneath to make the colors pop. Over the top ensemble was a brown sleeveless no button shirt! The brown brought out the brown that was in the shirt; if you recall I wore the same shirt with a white no button shirt and the white popped out instead. ☺


Another outfit that came out of the number I saw walking the streets was using the same outfit BUT I replaced the green tank top with an off white shirt. With this combination I was able to wear more green jewelry to accent the green shorts that I was wearing also. The only downside to this outfit was how short the shorts were... I stuck to the seats in class! 

Best part? The entire outfit was less than $20, jewelry, thong flip flops and smile included!

No comments:

Post a Comment