Friday, March 30, 2012

Thanks, "Beauty Queen"

Word of the Day:
Oppugn: to assail by criticism, argument, or action

This is bringing a story into mind, a personal experience that as always, involves your very dear blogger friend.  Who is constantly hungry. (Feed me please!)
As many of you may know... I LIKE FOOD! And I'm skinny. Okay, I'll admit it. But I won't admit it to anyone's face. Yet. 

Anyways. I've been picked on in school for being one of those naturally skinny girls who eats and eats and eats and has such a fast metabolism with no explanation.  This brought on the quiet taunts.

Finally one bully (because that's what I realize that is what they all were, it has taken me going on three years to admit it, cause I didn't realize it at the time. Idiotic me. Well anyways, after all this time when knowing all these girls in high school one of them finally came up to me and goes:

"What is it with you? I've always see you always eating something!"

Well, how do you respond to that when your mouth is full of a granola bar? Honestly! You know, I always had to eat because I was always hungry, no other reason about it. I had classes all day, sports in the afternoon and occasionally play practice if it was during the winter. 

Leave the poor skinny minnie me alone! I like food! I don't need a food bully, the emotional toll was one thing, with the clothes, the hair, the language and the like, but I didn't need the food comments! I'm going to eat food till the day I die and none of those she-dogs is going to stop me!

2 comments:

  1. well let me start with im jealous lol
    some of us are lucky to naturally be skinny and most of us have to work are but off to be skinny then try to maintain are weight. we all have different genes, some of us are shorter then other, some of us just stay skinny, and sum of us have physical problems. its just the way the cookie crumbles in life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've learned over the years that our bodies start off with a particular size or weight and tries to maintain that healthy weight or shape throughout your life. This has led me to the belief that I'm a naturally skinny girl with very fat thighs. Go self confidence! *noms on grilled cheese sandwich*

      Delete