Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Will Never End

Last night I woke up late and it was back again
That noise I could hear.
I didn't know
what it was at first,
So I fell back into my dreams,
But the noise followed me into my dreams,
How odd I thought it was this noise was still in my dreams.
I let it continue 

I let it continue
It wasn't only a noise in my dreams
It hadn't only followed me there
I couldn't fall back into my dreams
What was it at first
What did I know about it
That noise that I could just barely hear
Once more it arrived again in the morning

Again this night I heard the noises
Once more it was so scattered
I knew what it was
What it was after a while
I fell back into my dreams
And it followed me until I slumbered
I wished for it to discontinue

It didnt end
Even as I slept
There were no dreams
I knew that it became real life
I knew what I had become
I cannot run from the noise
As it becomes more evident in my mind

I'm alone with this tremendous noise
I am surrounded there is no turning back
I am the noise
I am existing here
Within your dreams
Even as you sleep
I will never end

No comments:

Post a Comment