Monday, March 12, 2012

Retro '80's

 

This outfit wasn't that bad, it was nice when walking in between buildings on campus and when I stepped inside the warms ones it was nice again because I didn't feel too hot nor too cold. This is an oversized salmon pink sweater with a stretched neck line that exposes one of my shoulders. I matched it with a black beater underneath and blue capri's. For shoes I could have gone with the uggs even (they haven't many appearances in a while!) but I ended up wearing my brown flip flops!

I may start looking for more sweaters like this, I like how it hangs off of my shoulder, and with the french braid that I put into my hair for the day, I really did look like an '80's girl! And as always, it was well under $20. I have been thinking, the more that you wear an outfit, the less you really paid for it. Think about it. Say you did buy that top for $20. And you wore it 20 times, the shirt basically paid for itself! Try that next time you're out shopping, add in how many times you're really going to wear that shirt. Is it really worth to buy it when it is not on sale?


No comments:

Post a Comment