Sunday, April 1, 2012

Stabilized

There was a spark I realized
As we were saying goodbye tonight
It was something yearned after, fantasized
An enigma thought to be out of sight
Looking back perhaps it has been dramatized
And the moment was too far fetched, it just might
It is a phenomenon that I'm not which familiarized
But for tonight the world seemed alright
Lip locked and with a shock I felt a fight
Between reactions and connections that are energized
A quick snap and a thrill, with a fast white light
Which left me for a moment feeling hypnotized
This is what I've been after, this small little delight
A natural feeling that leaves women immobilized
I've found you at last, you've rescued me from my plight
With the spark of life, our relationship has been stabilized

No comments:

Post a Comment