Monday, April 23, 2012

S.O. [17]

"In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged."

Have you ever been in love? Have you ever felt the need to be involved with a person that you cannot bear a moment without knowing how they are doing? Have you ever?

We are young, we may not know the difference between being in love and being obsessed. Obsessed is when someone is over the moon about something, maybe an actor, singer or general topic. Being in love, to me is when two people are together and have a connection between the two hearts, or two souls, or even in a topic. There is a hundred ways that people can meet, and a hundred ways that people can fall in love.

Can we expect to have any reaction when we fall in love? Do we have expectations when we are in love? Are we in love right now? I cannot say. I may be in love, for I miss him very much, but whose to say that we are in love? Or for that matter, inseperable?

The shortest distance can refer to the body, for as he moved away all those years past, I felt a coldness and a feeling of not knowing when I'd see him again. Would it be years? Months or days? Hours or just moments? I never wanted him to let go, and why would I? He made me feel safe and secure. Love knows no bounds.

Years went by, as you may have guessed, and what is the best way to bridge a distance? I want to see him again and feel the same way that I had felt the last time I had seen him, but how is this possible without bridging that age old gap between us? We were seperated, by time, money, miles, friends, so how could this distance be breached? Simple, by communication. Whether it was via love, or memories or just a rekindling of a friendship, I'm happy that we're back in contact, and I'm hoping that a rekindling of our relationship is beginning, but one can only hope.

As always darling, you remain in my prayers. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment