Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pink Panther

 

Wowza! No, not really, I know that, but I really did like wearing this outfit for a time. It was a little chillier today so I wore a different sweater over the ensemble. Wouldn't you believe it but I did wear the long no button sweater that is one of my favorite pieces.
This complete outfit was the short white sweater (that was intentionally bought for prom, but look how that turned out ha ha), a hot pink long sweater (when it's really warm looks really good with just black leggings too) and dark jeans that hug my legs. For the shoes, I couldn't decide (like my socks in the meantime?) but I would go with white or silver shoes, or the uggs. Depends on the day though. If it's cold, go with the uggs, if it's warm go with the short shoes.

Just a bum around outfit, or if you want to be seen in the supermarket, the hot pink shirt will take care of those looks, let me tell you!
Total: around $40
Sweater: $5
Uggs:     $12 or shoes: $5
Jeans:     $20
Shirt:      $5
Brilliant right?

No comments:

Post a Comment