Saturday, May 19, 2012

Grandmother Approved

This outfit kind of happend by accident, don't you love those types of days? I was stuck with trying to figure out what do wear for a family gathering and these pieces were hanging in my two closets, funny right?

I had seen this outfit in a magazine, I know, not my typical seeing it out on the street, this time I saw it in an ad for "The Secret Life of the American Teenager", I'm not sure what it's about, perhaps you could leave me a short message about what it is about? Much appreciated! ☺

Since seeing that ad I decided to try out the outfit on my own and see where it would get me. Turns out, it became Grandomther approved! Not bad right?
This outfit consists of:

  • A polka dot button down short sleeved shirt
  • A black pencil knee lengh skirt (with attatched belt!)
  • Black three quater sleeve spring sweater
  • Black Heels (or black flats if you have a short family like me!)
  • Black tights (It makes it look more formal)

You don't have to do it exact, but I've found that having some kind of pattern with drab items kind of frames you better than having many patterns or too many drab plain items. But that may be just me, I like colors if you havent' been able to tell yet. Do what you can and have som efun, thats what this is all about right? Individuality? Or be drab and boring like half the stuff I put up here and see where it gets you.

No comments:

Post a Comment