Sunday, May 27, 2012

Teaching [5]


I wore this new outfit the other day student teaching, and wouldn't you know it, it matched my yellow rubberducky earrings. Awesome right? I bought this at Old Navy, well most of it anyways. I bought the purple shirt, the purple tank top underneath, and the white sweater and Old Navy for $25 altogher I believe. If you think about it, I'm going to wear each item once a month while it's warm at different occasions (I.e. Student Teaching, Church, Interview, out on the town...)
The black pants I've realized are a STAPLE in your closet, as is two black skirts, black heels and flats, a black sweater and large black panties to keep your tights from bunching.

Oh right, the panties... Here's a secret I picked up from working on stage: There is a company that sells rather large black panties that fit right over your regular panties and your tights. On state this is to prevent anyone looking up your skirt when you're on stage. I've used them multiple other times when I've worn a skirt such as if it's breazy out and I don't want to take any chances. I've also found that if you're in a pinch, the bottom half of a set of black bikini will do too.
Have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment