Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Contract

They said if I did this
I would recieve compensation
I was thinking money
                        or food for my family
And I signed the contract

They pinched me
         stabbed me
         shoved me
         injected me
        examined me
I was searched
         evaulated
         bruised
And waited for my compensation

They scared me and skewered me
         shared me        spared me
                    abused me
I was stitched up and promised payment
And began to wait for death

They left me at the hospital
Broken, beaten yet somehow still alive
I was too trusting, niave and honest
And I waited for my compensation

They said if I did die
I would recieve compensation
I was thinking money
                        or food for my family
And I recieved a free funeral

- In response to La Operacion [and other stories of unknown results]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment