Friday, June 8, 2012

Saved!

Once again, my closet is smarter than me. This three piece ensamble was hanging in my closet one night before I went out to teach again.  I've had this skirt forever it seems like, and I never seem to find a shirt or shoe combo that seems to fit it nicely. Then after buying that black jacket, everything seemed to fit!
The skirt is red with designs that are just too pretty. The shirt is my off white shirt (I should look into getting a replacement, I seem to wear it pretty often!) with an off-white tank top underneath. The black jacket matched the black heels with the silver buckle, but it could also go well with my new hells that I just bought for $20 that come with cushions! (They are really comfortable!)
I also found this small black clutch, but after one date out with someone that I'm not inclined to continue a relationship with (you DO NOT want to date a friends older brother! Things can go bad very quickly!) I realized it had a hole so I plan on scrouging around the Salvation Army stores looking for a new one. I used this one until the bottom began to wear thin!
The jewelry I was a little eh about, I ultimately should have gone with nothing besides my rings and silver/gold patterned watch. (Totally fake and from Walmart, but who can tell?)
Check your closets, friends, before you go out and buy more! If I can find a chic outfit like this in the back of mine, then I'm sure you can too!

No comments:

Post a Comment