Saturday, June 30, 2012

Newspaper


Ignore the messy room, but doesn't this look adorable? I found this outfit when I was flipping through the newspaper, and it jumped out at me! The original outfit was a white dress and the belt/scarf combination was pink, but those don't exist in my closet. Nope. So, like any other time, I improvised!
This is a purple dress, that you may have seen before, with a massive scarf that I hung around my neck with a black belt that cinched it all together. I wore black 3/4 tights and black flats, and I looked pretty adorable! It's not really much, just a few plain colors matched together, but it looked really nice with the big gold ($4!) necklace that I placed between the scarf at the V. I wore this to a graduation party, and I had a sweater with me just in case, but it was fairly warm so I didn't actually need it. Happy Closet Hunting!

Dress: $10                             Old Navy
Tights: $10                            Walmart
Scarf: $5                                Old Navy
Necklace: $4                          Forever 21
Shoes: $5                               Target
Belt: $5                                  Thrift Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment