Friday, January 6, 2012

Warm Day

This may be a little late in the posting, but I decided to post it now in case if the weather decides to warm up again. It's happened before hasn't it? It's been a very strange season!
This is a shawl that I like to wear, in a few different season, and in these pictures it happens to be the summer! I would like to try this outfit with a longer shirt under the red shawl. (I know that you can't see it, and it looks a bit orange, but I swear that it is red!)
Under the red shawl is a black tank top, and I'm wearing black capri's, with black heels that have straps around them. I know, it may look a bit thin to you, but it actually it quite warm. I really liked this outfit could be worn in more than four different ways.
1. When it was warm I wore the outfit mentioned above.
2. When I did get a little chilly, I wore small shoes and longer pants. Not bad eh?
3. I switched the shoes out for flats. When the day began to get a little cold I put on black pants.
4. The fourth way would be wearing the flats, the long black pants and wearing a long sleeved black shirt underneath the red shawl. Perhaps I will wear this tomorrow! As long as it doesn't snow...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment