Monday, January 23, 2012

Homemade Eggnog

Sometimes I'm glad that I'm not an only child. My dear sibling decided to give me an early Christmas gift while they were puttering around in the kitchen, homemade ggnog! What a sweet younger kid. And he gave me a few of his secrets to go along with it... when mixing put everything in a disposable container and mix by shaking. The kid says it works, so why not try it, right? And when serving for TWO because this only SERVES ONE, just double everything!

Recipie:

1       egg
1c     milk
1/2t   vanilla
2T     sugar
dash   salt
dash  nutmeg

1. Beat Egg Througly (No, it hasn't done anything bad, just pretend it's a spider!)
2. Stir in all other ingrediants
3. Enjoy!

P.S. If you found another way to make this yummy egg nog, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment