Sunday, December 18, 2011

Spring-o'-the-Moment

Tonight I was hoodwinked into doing a fundraiser for a friend, and what she didn't know was I was in the middle of my laundry! As fast as I could I pulled this do-dad out of the closet and out the door I went. I didn't realize how wonderful an outfit this was until I had actually returned home and looked in the mirror. (I might add, I had a bad hair day before I put the outfit on...)
It started off with the heels (it's a fundraiser, I had to look important) then the blue pants (it was a bit cold) and I was stuck with the black and white tank top with big sparkly clear stones sewn into the top.  Well, as it was going to be cold out I had to bundle up somehow... aha! Fashionable sweater to the rescue! I put the sweater over the ensamble and walked out the door. 
Can you winterize a few tank tops of your own? No one will ever be able to tell. ☻

No comments:

Post a Comment