Monday, February 6, 2012

Such a SNOOP-y fan!

This little number is perfect for those weird weather, let's go shopping at the mall outfits. Of course, when you're trying on clothes it can be a little inconvenient. I mean come on, there are layers going on right here alone!
Today what I did was pair my black sweater top with a printed tee (it happened to be Snoopy that was on top in the drawer!) and it was still a bit cold to wear. Next I put on my new tan scarf with the fringe and wouldn't you know it, but it matches the small amounts of brown in the tee! For my lower half I wore skinny jeans and heels (didn't really matter which pair, they both matched!) And  I went off to the mall with the girls.
I'd tell you where I got the scarf, but honestly, I think I got it at Old Navy! Such a gorgeous thing, it's a big round O that wraps around my neck twice! Very lovely. Hope you are enjoying the lovely weather (and shopping season too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment