Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sloppy Joes!

If anyone should know, I LOVE SLOPPY JOES! Hence tonight became MY FAVORITE NIGHT of the week! And the best part is, I made everything by myself! Yessiree, I certainly did! Tonight I checked the refrigerator and tried to utilize everything that I found in there. And what I found is listed below...

1 Can of Manwich Sloppy Joe mix (I know it's cheating but I'm a college student! Lighten up!)
1lb of Ground Beef
6-8 Hamburger Rolls
Ketchup (Blaugh!)
Musterd

1. Cook the ground meat in a pan on the stove over low heat. Smash the meat into tiny sizes and stir until the meat is completly brown (DARK pink is okay, you're going to keep cooking it in a minute)
2. Drain the meat in a colunder or as best you can then put it back in the pan.
3. Add the Manwich Sloppy Joe mix and let simmer for five minutes.
4. Serve and enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment