Monday, February 27, 2012

Describe ME

I'm wonderful, I'm fantastic, I'm out of this world;
I'm beautiful, sexy and smart;
I'm a living piece of art;
But why can't I just be me?
I don't think I'm wonderful, I've got odd thoughts in my head;
I like to yell and play loud music until it breaks down the walls;
I can get angry and shout, turn purple sometimes too;
But why can't I let you see this side of me?
I'm straight as an arrow, just amazing, so thin;
I've been places you never have been;
I'm so gracious and kind; 
But why can't you describe me?
I can be snarky and proud, ashamed of my own skin;
Quiet and appear thoughtful, while the devils lie within;
I can make my heart race with the single thought of him;
But why can't you see this part of me?

I'll go places, I'll go so far, I'll make it the distance;
I'm quirky and sweet, wild and sometimes mild;
I'll succeed and never frown, always be on top;
But why you be true to me?
I'm afraid and scared, I want to crawl out of my body;
I want to dissapear and never be seen again;
 I can look around and know where I have been, but;
But why wont my voice be heard, so you can hear me?

No comments:

Post a Comment