Thursday, March 24, 2011

Windowblinds

I've got polar bears in my window
And a painting on the sash
A rubber ducky on my wall
And a family on the shelf
A new laptop on the desk
And a landline to keep it company
Theres a bear looking at me
From its perch on the pillow
The werewolf stares into space
In his human form
There are ninjas on my gmail page
And a pooh bear is on my bed
With Tigger not far behind
Out side the lights turn on
And the police cars go flashing by
A train is heard on the horizon
Bringing a new shipment into town
A motercycle idles at the stop light
And a frustrated driver beeps through.
Life alone seems so empty
With only stuffed animals to hold
And pictures to look at
Hearing noise outside the window
Laughtor needs to be shared
Smiles need to be seen
Come on in my friend
Life is full when you are around

No comments:

Post a Comment