Saturday, June 25, 2011

Causual Saturdays

     The ladies and I decided to take a stroll down into the the countryside and found ourselves in the middle of a countryside fair of sorts! There were venders everywhere selling items from soap to pens to plain pieces wood fashioned in sorts to resemble quaint little pocket change trays!
     For me though, I decided to wear a pair of black flatties (finally you have a picture of them!) and my capri jeans and this blue button down shirt that I haven't worn in a while. The outfit fit well together, but later on I noticed that my outfit resembled Lois from Family Guy! Oh well, I pulled it off well and the curves fit just right I believe, no said differently so I thought that it worked out well!
      I think I'll keep being Lois for the rest of the day and enjoy the beautiful sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment