Monday, June 6, 2011

Reverse! [1]

Apparently fashion is changing faster than I can keep up in my own wardrobe! Now since the strapless dresses are back in, so must I change my appearance! The long skirt-librarian days are done, now I have to act a little more mature. *Ahem* Dress more so, like the other girls. And well, I can do it so much cheaper too!
With this one I tricked everyone again into thinking that it was a strapless dress, instead its a skirt! An ankle length skirt! Mrahaha! Over the years I have grown a few inches... how did that happen? Well it did and my floor length skirt became a *horrors* ankle length dress. And now *more horror* I have turned it into a strapless dress! It came down to just above my knees and honey, I love it more than ever. Again I didn't want to attract attention to my shoulders and chest so I topped it off with a small white vest that I've had since Prom season. That went well, then I realized that I looked like I had a bun in the oven, so I pulled it all together just under the second hemline with a white belt that I've had tucked away for a play I had done years ago. For shoes I had just bought silver shoes to replace my old ones and, oh hot damn!
Perfect outfit for a slightly chilly day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment