Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Chilly then Hot

So today was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I mean, absolutely gorgeous! It started off a little chilly though, so I put on a few 'new' things that I had from my Cousin's Closet. I started off with the jean capris (and black shoes I might add, I went inside and my shoes were all muddy so I had to take them off) and a white 'beater' tank top. Well, thats a little revealing especially since I was going out with a few adults. I put over the beater this grey top with the black buttons and it became a very nice fashionable conservative top. Nothing too revealing and can be seen when I'm up and about. Over that though (like I said, it was a tad chilly that day) I wore a little half black knitted sweater that I picked up at Old Navy the other day. When the weather decided to become warmer out I removed the sweater and was very cool. Later on in the day I swapped out the grey shirt and the capris for jeans and ran off to the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment