Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Chilly Lizzy

 
Brrr! Welcome to Fall!
Today I was anticipating that it was going to be a little bit chilly so I decided to wear all black, which one one hand was a bit drab and dreary (almost like funeral wear) but on the other hand it was very warm and cozy and comfortable! Who knew?
I bought this lovely jacket and pants at my favorite consignment store and are both VERY comfortable! Which is what I like, right?
The black shirt was inexpensive as it also came from my other favorite place to go... My Cousins Closet and the shoes, well you've seen those lovely things before!
In total this outfit cost me, maybe less than $15? I say less than because those shoes have since been used way past their due date... which started when I bought them in 2009!
Okay, so they're only three years old, but still...
For $30, $10 a year, less than $1 a month... yup, they've paid for themselves by now!
Oh and for jewelry (which I picked up at Claire's for $1 for 3 pairs (they were all hooked together) and $5 for 4 pieces of jewelry at an antique fair!), I wore pearls!
It all looked fairly expensive and gloomy, but I felt very pretty and very warm!
 
Hope you find something just as wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment