Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Let's Read!


Well Hello SkippyJon Jones!

So, I think I may have a few teachers in on this site, but I can't really tell sometimes. At the moment however, I can say that my teacher likes SkippyJon Jones! So for my going away present I found her a SkippyJon Jones book that she doesn't own yet!

This is the perfect gift because I know that she doesn't own the book yet and that I know she enjoys the series. So, when you pick out a book for a friend, make sure that that person likes that genre! Or, like me, make sure that the book you are getting for your friend is the next one in the series!

SkippyJon Jones is a curious cat that wishes that he was a chihuahua! He's got really big ears and an even bigger imaginiation that takes him from space, to the egyptian tombs and back again! After every adventure he returns home to his momma cat and his little kitten sisters, and are ready to go on another one!

SkippyJon Jones is definelty a character that should be in your classroom, big ears and all!

http://www.skippyjonjones.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment