Friday, August 24, 2012

End of Summer Anyone?

 
Well, today I didn't really have the best start. I woke up late, made breakfast wrong, found a rip up my tights, forgot to pack lunch, almost forgot my glasses, broke my glasses, was late to school, students were absent, drew on my shirt, and picked a fight with anyone that rubbed me wrong. Fortunetly I cooled off after a while and was able to come out of my room without crying. Yayy.

But today I thought I had a fabulous outfit that only had one problem, it was a tad bit too cold for that particular day. But that was easily fixed as I used my wide black scarf as a shawl (vocabulary word: draped or cloaked or something like that) and I was a bit warmer! From the top down, I used the big black scarf, that is quite lovely when up and when down (there is 500 ways to wear a scarf, so foar I've found four or five) and it was nice when a breeze went by. Then I wore a button down striped shirt (grey and white) which matched the black scarf. I then wore my gorgeous black a-line skirt (that I'm still looking to replicate because its that pretty) and that was held up with my big brown braided belt with the gold buckle. Such a lovely belt, I'm happy that I didn't give it away! Lastly, I wore nude tights and my black, I call them granny shoes, to complete the outfit! Oh and for jewelry I wore my black earrings with the black chrystals on the end which looked quite lovely.

I did recieve a few compliments on the outfit, and from my little ones they are still trying to find my outfits in the stores! I still haven't told them that most of my outfits were from parts and pieces from my favorite place to shop... My Cousins Closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment