Saturday, August 18, 2012

Open House Night

 
Aren't a pretty thing? I saw this actually on another person, an well, I thought I'd try it out!
 
So what I tried was this:
First I took my tired and true black pants
(that I just found to be slightly too big, but thats okay... right?)
Second I took my off white shirt and put a brown flat tank underneath to give a layered look.
Third, I took my greyish no button shirt and placed on top!
This didn't look all put together until I put the lovely grey tank top on top to make it pretty!
For shoes, I wore my black shoes with the silver buckle...
(I know they're not pictured, I changed my mind when I wore the outfit!)
And for jewelry? I wore my big brown earrings, so pretty!
 
I hope you can find something similar in your closet and are just as successful!
And let me know if you are! I love new ideas as much as you!

No comments:

Post a Comment