Monday, September 3, 2012

Switcherooni

 
 
I know it's a bit drab and dreary, but the weather is bit like that these past few days... then I actually walk out the door and it is absolutely beautiful out and its too late to change! You've seen a few of these pieces before, the grey and silver sweater definetly and the black high heels (they're becoming my favorite set of heels lately) but you haven't seen this brown skirt too often. I found this in the bottom of the drawer again, like many of my fabulous pieces, and decided that the grey sweater would look fabulous with it! Well, it didn't look too shabby, but I knew that if I put the off white short sleeve shirt underneath the grey sweater would look too much like another outfit that I like to wear so I swapped it with a light green tank top. 
The brown sweater is actually a bit long so to shorten it up I placed the brown skirt just about above my belly button and luckily it stayed there the whole time! Loved everything about it!
Oh and my jewelry? I wore that long necklace with the little hearts all around it and I got compliments on the skirt, the sweater and on the necklace... all at different times but compliments none-the-less!
I hope you have fun matching your colors, cause thats what I started off doing really, and hopefully you will be just as successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment