Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Window Shopping

I know this is a bit gritty, and not exactly how I do my other posts... but I still enjoy doing this blog! We'll see how this goes, and if I like the layout we'll keep going with it!

This fantastic outfit was actually copied when I was out window shopping with a girlfriend of mine one weekend.
For the top, I'm wearing a short sleeved button down black shirt that has very tight arms when I try to move, but fortunately I didn't have to raise my arms that often today!
For the pants I wore my NEW grey pants that my Grandma just hemmed for me, and don't they look AMAZING??
Just absolutely fantabulous, if I can't say so myself!

I wore a black belt with the grey pants and it made the outfit look absolutely chic! I wore my black shoes with the silver buckle (which incidentaly matched my belt! For the rest of the jewelry I wore silver everything, silver bracelet, silver earrings and a silver necklace that was just long enough. 
The day was fairly cool starting off, so I actually didn't wear a jacket, and when I left school later that day I still didn't need one because I was wearing all dark colors!
Marvelous! Those New York Stylists really know what they're doing when designing an outfit!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment