Sunday, February 13, 2011

Anonymous

Anonymous.
That is what I will remain.
Unknown.
That is who I aim to be.
Mysterious.
That is what I feel for.
Obscure.
That is how I live.

I remain unidentified.
I am a puzzle.
I am concealed.
I am no one.

Within the shadows
You see my silloute.
Within the fog
You see my clouded breath.
Within the raindrops on the window
You see my darkened eyes.
Within the mirror
You see my whispy hair.
Within the letters
You see my lips moving.
Within the crowded hallway
You see my feet stepping silently.

I am your unspoken dream
I am your wordless whisper
I am your dark desires
I am your feared truth
I am your unwanted delusion.

I bring fate
I bring destiny
I bring consequence
I bring life
I bring death

I am within you.
Fear me.
Cower before me.
Lose your courage as I begin to speak.
Feel terror as you listen to my words of wisdom.

I remain nameless but distinguished.
I am feared but also respected.
I am unknown but familiar.

There are tales bearing my name
Unnumbered stories of my travels
Fables warn children to fear me
Legends bring honor to my decisions

Tell me of my name.
For I no longer can live under yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment