Friday, February 18, 2011

Writing a Letter

I'd write you a letter
But I wouldn't know where to begin.
Should I start with
Thanks for the Memories! or,
Thanks for NOTHING ?
Or what about
Thanks for the Time that I spent with You?
I was never refundable and
I'm glad that we kept it that way?
Or how about
HEY LOSER
Then end the note with a
You'll NEVER find another girl like me!
Then I'll hurt inside because
I know that's not true.
And I'll find another guy,
But he wouldn't be you and
She wouldn't be me.
At least not in a perfect world.
In this world you wouldn't miss me,
And I won't miss you.
But instead, you missed me and
I didn't miss you.
What a crazy type of love we had.
Or have?
I can't tell.
Can you?
I shall sign the letter however,
With a Kindest Regards
Lick it, Stamp it and Mail it
Your way.
Just read it,
Don't analyze it.
Just read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment