Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm a T-rex

You thought you were funny
You thought you were clever
You thought you were being flirty
When really
You were telling the truth

You called me a monster
You called me a giant
You called me a carnivore
When really
You were telling the truth

You see me as being strong
You see me as being loud
You see me as being pushy
When really
You were telling the truth

You see me as being aggressive
You see me as being protective
You see me as being tall
When really
You were seeing the truth

You told me what you saw
You told me what you felt
You told me what you heard
When really
I couldn't see it myself

I can relate myself to that prehistoric monster
I can be characteristically similar to that dinosaur
I can be as terrifying as the giant lizard
I can be a Tyrannosaurus Rex 

Hear me Roar.

No comments:

Post a Comment