Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sandra Dee

I’m the Modern Day Sandra Dee
Who couldn’t hurt anything, not even a flea

I don’t drink *No!*
I don’t smoke *No!*

I never had my ears pierced *No!*
I follow the rules and still try to have fun

But if I say no then you know I’m all done
I’ll have a few sips of the soda drink

I won’t swear, just call you a fink
No, I won’t swear *No!*

I won’t dirty flirt *No!*
I just giggle and laugh and flirt away being innocent

The feelings I have don’t come with jut the rent
I do cry a little inside

When I see young ones just go along for the ride
I want to help all of them but I’m not sure how

It seems that they all want everything now
I’m Sandra Dee but only before she changed

Just know that my emotions are on the ranged
I like who I am *No!*

It’s who I want to keep *No!*
So Pink Ladies, thanks for the fun times

Just know that later on in your life you’ll be paying all the fines
I’ll be who I want to be

That’s just who I am, pretty soon you’ll see
I’m just going to strut around and be Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment