Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Colby's Eggs

This weekend we had a lovely dinner party with a few friends, and one of them brough hard boiled eggs! How lovely! I love hardboiled eggs, if the rest of the family doesn't really. I asked Colby if he would share his recipe and this is what he gave me:

Colby's Hard boiled Eggs
*For one dozon eggs

1. Hard boil the eggs
2. Cut the eggs in half and take out the yolks
3. In a large bowl, mix 1 cup of mayonaise
                                     1/2 hand ful of chedder cheese
                                     4 strips of bacon (cut into small pieces)
4. Add one teaspoon of mixture to hollowed hole of each egg
5. Serve and enjoy!

I wish I took a picture of his eggs, they were quite lovely. In the meantime, enjoy this picture. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment