Friday, July 13, 2012

The List

So after the kid gave me the information I got a call about a suspicious truck in front of the town hall. Naturally I had to investigate, I was the only one close enough to do anything about it. I sent the kid home, with out his gun, I'll deal with that later, and headed out to the car. I never get the chance to clean it out, it's always full of fast food wrappers and old coffee cups. On the bright side, occasionally I'll find an unopened cracker bag so I never really go hungry.

Every once in a while I get to use my lights and sirens, so today was not exception, I pulled all the buttons and streaked down to the town hall. When the driver of the suspicious yellow truck that was parked in front of the town hall saw me speeding down main street, one of the goons jumped into the passenger side and the chase was on! Very cliche I know, but I really love these car chases. They're quite fun and you get to go 65 mph in 25 mph zone without getting in trouble. I know I'm the law and all, but it's still fun!

Nodnol really isn't that big so I thought I had the goons in a corner as soon as we went down this hill. I called in for back up and let everyone know where I was. However, something happened that has never happened before.  Typically after a police chase, the culprits are caught. The funny thing about this police chase was that they weren't caught... I was! During the chase the truck went down the only hill in town and popped open a ramp about parol car size. And since it was the only hill down in the chase... All I had to do was let gravity do the work when when they hit the brakes! This was a first in the books alright, I did not expect this at all! I found out later that my brakes were tampered which made the nab much easier. So imagine my surprise when suddenly I off the road driving up a ramp and into the suspicious truck.

It was just one surprise after another today. In the truck, I met the kid again... but I wasn't quite sure. It seemed like all the goons just dropped from the ceiling. It was a tight fit, the truck's bed was just big enough for the car.  I think I saw the kid, I could have sworn it was him, but then the goons opened my drivers door and clocked me.

And to think, what is nice about the new cruisers is that theres a GPS inside that lets dispatch know where you are and if you're close enogh to a call. Nodnol put those cars in next years budget. So who knew where the hell I was. Even I didn't know. While I was out the goons tied me up and tied me up so I laid in a hammock of sorts on the top of the truck, just above my cruiser. While I was up there they dropped off my cruiser somewhere, I'll find out later where exactly it was and took me to thier hide away house. I don't remember anything up until they woke me up with another clock to the head. When I was coming to I heard the names Angel, Rick, Ryne, Liz, Craig and Dave. I don't think I was supposed to hear any of that.

I found out a second later when someone said "Shit, is he awake? He might have heard you!" And they hit me again.

Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment