Friday, July 27, 2012

Hot Pad!

Crack your back if you're having a bad day! Yea... I thought I'd hear a few *Cracks* out there. Well, finally I decided to do something about my back, besides have someone else keep an eye on it for me. At my current job I have to lift a few heavy things above my head, walk thirty feet and put it down again lower than my waist. Well after about three trips, that starts to hurt my shoulder! A friend of mine helped me out and sent me on my way to make my own 30 second hot pad that I can lay on my shoulder at night.

You Need:

- A rectangle piece of cloth about 1 ft x 1.5 ft
- Thread
- Funnel
- 2- 3 cups of raw rice

Directions:
1. With the right sides of the cloth facing IN sew the cloth into a rectangle but only on three sides. On the fourth side leave an opening big enough for the funnel to fit into and turn the bag right side out
2. Place the funnel in the opening that you left there and pour in the rice. When as much rice will fit in there comfortably (Leave Some Room) sew the last corner together.
3. You have just made your own personal hot pad!



Best methods of use:
☺ Heat for 1:30 minutes before you go to bed and sleep with a warm compress on your aching body
☺ Heat for 30 seconds for your on again off again sports injuries
☺ Heat for 30 seconds and it will be cool enough to place on your head for headaches
☺ Really awesome for those cramps... ladies. Heat for 2 minuets and lay it on your tummy.

Warnings:
♠ You WILL smell like cooked rice after using this
♠ Your bed WILL smell like cooked rice in the morning
♠ IT IS REALLY HOT!  

No comments:

Post a Comment