Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Rainbow Cupcakes!

Excited for summer? So am I! It's time for parties and picnics and finding ways to impress your host!
This is the second time I tried this, the first time I didn't get the chance to have a hand in i, but I did most of this by myself!

To do rainbow cupcakes you need:
- Cupcake mix (and all ingrediants needed for the cupcake mix) Prepare before hand!
- Cupcake wrappers
- 4 - 5 food coloring choices


1. Divide the cupcake mix into 5 containers


2. Add food coloring to the seperate containers


3. Use a teaspoon to place one scoop of each color into the wrappers
     *If you are doing red white & blue cupcakes for the holidays, drop in two of each color



4. Bake the cupcakes exactly as you had prepared them. They will come out similar to this! The different colors will make a neat pattern... almost too good to eat!

Enjoy! Add your pictures to the comments below if your cupcakes come out better than mine! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment